Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The beginning...

I thought that children was a plaque of disease in my youthful days. I think we still do for those of you who are clueless about children. They are irksom, hideous and 'montrous' in one's life. But who would have thought how naive and 'idiotic' I could be? In fact, the only knowldege I acquire from the Bible was the excruciating pain of childbirth that God has reprimanded on Eve for her disobedient. Excruciating pain? The technology these days managed to replace that with Epidural. Well, in this segment and all the segments to come, we are discussing our most inner, intimate and enigmatic stories about motherhood. So for those of you who adores children and yet couldn't get anywhere to breath, feel free to pen down your thoughts. But for those of you who couldn't care less, stop reading my blog. Go away! Go home! Go bear some fruits for the Lord. Warning for the jokers or sex drivers out there who thinks motherhood is some kind of alienated misery and you could post up some of your porn pictures; I warn you, do not furnish me with any opportunity to wrap you with my girl's soiled and mushy diapers!
So, there are many elements to motherhood. Physically, mentally and spiritually. And, you are constantly on call. It's a 24/7 job. Could you possibily challenge yourself to this kind of commitment? So, be nice to your mom and get real sentimental the next time you speak to her. Hmm.. I still can't and I still wonder. Anyway, two years ago, I put away my business suit and replaced them with shorts and tees. All in the name of fulfilling God's biggest gift and flocking His little sheep. There are probably a few moms out there who are equally and unprepared as I am. LET ME SAY THIS, JUST BE BOLD, ADMIT IT AND SURRENDER YOURSELF!! I mean, motherhood is not at all like the idyllic pictures or magazines about the beautiful mommy watching her little infant coif up in her arms while he/ she nurses beautifully. Hey, my little sheep screams her lungs off the moment her little pouty lips couldn't reach my nipple while nursing.
So this is just the beginning. And with the sands of time, my little sheep has graduated to toddlerhood. Toddlers......That's what I call 'monstrousity'. A toddler is most hard-nosed, full-blown of law and order. Tell them about rules, they will never know. Tell them about sharing, they will never do. Tell them the word 'no', they run as fast as their fat legs could carry them. Tell them about defiance, they will waddled up as much tears as they could gather at the corner of their eyes. Sigh! Aren't they cute? Well, we'll talk more the next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Hem said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home